Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Why oh why would anyone do this!!!!

I know I have your attention now. What could I be talking about? I am talking about having permanent eyeliner tatooed on. Oh yeah! I did. I went with my daughter-in-law
and both of us thought we rather have another baby. Oh, hell yes it hurt BAD. I am happy with the results even though I am sure I will not do it again. The permanent is only permanent for 2 or 3 years. That is not permanent enough for me. But I have not
worn eye makeup for over 15 years due to eye infections. So it is really neat to wake up and see my eyss made up. I do like it a lot.

We are thinking about heading for Colorado to meet up with some good RV friends. We want to check out Mesa Verde (Cliff Dewelling) National Park. Then I think we will head north. We want to do the great NW.

No comments: