Sunday, April 01, 2007

No April Fools for us!

I am at my daughters house in Boise, Idaho. I have been here a few days and will stay another week maybe longer. We are having some healing time together and this is working out well.

Gordon stayed in Pahrump, NV., and I came here. He will be leaving the motorhome in Pahrump and heading for Riverside, CA to spend time with our son Daniel. He is looking forward to this. Gordon and I have not spent much time apart and it SUCKS! I talked to him each day. He is doing fine and likes the way everything stays neat and clean without me there. Oh well have fun I am coming home soon!

Gordon and I, Brent and Miriam will soon be moving into our home in San Francisco, CA. We are all excited to be together and looks like lots of remodeling will be taking place. We will not stop traveling completely but will be considered part timers in the rv world. That means we will do both.

My birthday cruise is coming up in January. 4 days to Cabo with 30 couples. The price is great, if you are interested let us know and we can get you in at $199, leaving from San Diego. Several of our family members are coming.

MY MOST EXCITING NEWS FOR NOW IS:

OUR 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY PARTY.
IT WILL BE IN OUR HOME IN SAN FRANCISCO, CA WHERE WE WERE MARRIED IN 1982.
THE PARTY WILL TAKE PLACE ON AUGUST 11TH, 2007 LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN COME.
More details to follow. Not sure how it will all work out yet.

Life is short, always remember to take the high road. That is what I am trying to do everyday. So far it has been working for me. My daughter is a perfect example of this.
Love, Laura
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ourbusandus said...

Laura, don't you mean 2007? Sounds like it all worked out for you on your house and ex tenants, we're glad.

Hugs, Sharon & Ron