Sunday, May 27, 2007

She is so AWESOME!!!

That would be Chyrisa (my daughter) who honored her son Mark memory by making 23 bags of items for the battered women and children home. Mark would have been 23 on 5-23 and she wanted to honor him by giving back in some way. The ladies that received the gifts were over joyed that in her saddness she could do something for others. She says she will do something each year on his birthday. A few people at work knew why she was taking Mark's birthday off and they donated $270 to help fill up the bags. I hope to send some pictures but right now they are having computer problems.
I love my daughter so much she is such a blessing in my life.

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

She IS so awesome, what a fabulous idea. I'm gonna tuck that idea back in my memory bank (not too far back!) so I can use it sometime in the future. You are so blessed to have Chyrisa. Through her shows me what a great Mom you must have been and still are!