Sunday, November 09, 2008

I am out of sequence!!!!!


BUT I just have to tell you about our friends, Ken and Janice. They live outside Yosmite in the Escapee park, they too are full time RVers. I saw her making this wonderful dinner in dutch oven type pots outside their RV on their blog. So when they invited us for dinner they were so gracious as to let us see the whole process. We had sour dough bread and lasagna I WAS SO IMPRESSED AND DINNER WAS AWESOME.....

Janice and Ken are the most creative and wonderful, kind and honest people. They were so nice to us we had the best time I cannot wait to see them again.






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

What a nice post, Laura. We had a great time with you two, also. We'll definitely get together again, hopefully sooner than later!

And thanks for teaching us "The Whole Enchilada" . . . we're going to teach it to our Seattle brother and sister-in-law who are visiting us this coming week.