Monday, November 16, 2009

Ok looks like I have a few question to answer!

Why did you spend 6 weeks in the Pigeon Forge area?

We had no intention of staying in Tennessee that long but after friends tried to do Dollywood in two days and we saw how tired they were we decided to update on one day ticket for a season pass, so then we could go as many times as we wanted to without being rushed. The other awesome thing was that Dollywood has a whole month of Southern Gospel Music we had know idea we would fall in love with this music.....My favorite group was the Kingdom Heirs, we went to many of their shows....We found a way to avoid the $8 parking lot fee each day and instead rode on a trolley for $.50....
So every October is the Southern Gospel Harvest Festival. I would love to encourage you to think about attending this wonderful time in Dollywood.
The groups came at different times during the week. We downloaded the schedule and came and went as we pleased for 6 weeks. I will cherish this time forever......
NOW I FORGOT THE OTHER QUESTION PEOPLE HAVE EMAILED ME ABOUT.....

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

I'm so glad you did!