Friday, June 18, 2010

My new Kindle!!!!


I am sure everyone knows about the Amazon Kindle!!!
It has a wireless connection so you can order books, newspapers and magazines
in a second. I have ordered and am reading Sarah Palin's book...I really love
the fact that you can sample a book before you buy...they send you a couple of
chapters for free and you can buy or not. You can save your books in archives.
It is about 8 inches long and 4 inch width...light weight and you can read in the
bright sun light.
I LOVE MY NEW TOY!!!
Oh I forgot one of the best feature's, if you don't know what a word means you put the
cursor in front of that word and the definition appears.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JEANNE and JACK said...

Thank you for explaining it to me. Something to consider when I write up my wish list to send to Santa.