Sunday, October 23, 2005

October 23,

We are camping at Canyon Creek in Winters California. We will be here until Wednesday then heading for the Vallejo Elks for one night to meet a friend then on to our sons house in Union City. We will be there on Thursday.

We spent yesterday in Napa and had a wonderful day. A picnic lunch of crab and cider we shared our picnic with Diane and Jim Baker who are camping with us for a few more days.

Right this minute we are in Davis, CA visiting our son Garrick who is going to UC Davis. I will send some pictures soon.

Our cell phone service is not great but we can get some calls.

3 comments:

kitfoxgal said...

Hello Laurw, I finally got my Blog stared in Blogger. It sure took me awhile. I also have a blog in Yahoo. My daughter is connected to that one. So will also keep that one. Once agin thanks for all the elp. Kitfixgal I also know the place you guys are at right now.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys we are in ohio wait for a box of chocolate coming from CO and then to Md it is raining here I

Anonymous said...

Hi guys we are in ohio wait for a box of chocolate coming from CO and then to Md it is raining here I