Thursday, December 07, 2006

NO COMPUTER FOR AT LEAST 3 WEEKS!

Here we go again......
My D: drive is not working properly. It has been giving me problems for awhile. My warranty is up on December 9th and today is the 7th. So Gordon and I are taking this computer into the Las Vegas Best Buy Store. Here is some advise for other computer owners. DON'T buy a warranty with the store (ie. Best Buy) if you buy a warranity buy it with the manufacter of the computer. This is the second time Best Buy has had my laptop and they keep it for an average of 4 weeks!! This is not acceptable in my opionion. American Express would have bought me a new computer with their 2nd year free warranty if I did not purchase the warrinty from the store. OH I LOVE THIS, BEST BUY STORES WILL NOT MAIL YOUR LAPTOP BACK TO YOU EITHER, YOU MUST GO TO THE STORE THAT YOU DROPPED IT OFF AT.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yuk and double yuk! Thanks for the heads up.