Saturday, March 03, 2007

A day of "Rememberance"

Today my daughter Chyrisa had what was suppose to be a second memorial for Mark's girlfriend who was unable to attend Mark's real memorial in November. It did not turn out the way we thought it would but it was GOOD. We got to visit with Neesha and she looks real good. Still on crutches with a few more surgeries to go. Chyrisa and Neesha were just not up to spreading Mark's ashes so that just did not happen. I was glad that we all felt we would just go with how we felt and that is what happened. So for me I was saying good-bye forever. It was a good day.

I really look up to my daughters and felt she did a great job. It was not easy,

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Laura, going with your heart is the only way to do anything, I think. When my brother died it took his adult kids two years to let go of the ashes. It just hurts so much, it's a real hard thing to do. When the time is right, they will know it.

And as for your saying good-bye forever—that was what you needed to do at this time ... and that's okay too!