Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Night in Pahrump!

Gordon and I are nice and comfy and in good weather. We have been having fun with our new friends Loya and Robert from Las Vegas. These are two friends that we met when Mark passed away. They were so good to us, they let us stay in our motor home in their yard for a few days while me made the necessary arrangements. We will never forget their kindness to us. They will be staying a few more days then heading home.

I will be flying to Boise to spend a few weeks with my daughter. I am happy to be spending time with her and family. Life is difficult for her but she seems to be dong a little better each day. I hope to help too. We will be going to a group called Compassionate Friends to help us heal together. This is a group for grieving parents and grandparents only.

Gordon will be visiting and fishing with one of his sons close by while I am in Boise.

No comments: