Sunday, October 28, 2007

One Year Today!

I wish we were celebrating something fun and wonderful today.

But we are not. We are trying to be grateful for the 22 years we had Mark but we miss him so much. A year of sorrow and it is not over and never will be.

Thank you my dear sister Lana who has been there the whole time with us. You have brought us many happy smiles and you have helped Chyrisa so many times I cannot count them. I love you so.

Steven, thank you for your wonderful words of wisdom that have made Chyrisa take a different look at things. AA really helps doesn't it? You were there when we needed most and will always be the most important people in our lives. THANK YOU! Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Chyrisa today and always. You are 2 very strong and courageous women and are a true inspiration to others. I am sorry for the pain you feel. Try to find comfort in each other on this 1 year anniversary.

Love,
Dorothy