Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My cousins!


This is my cousin, Maria and her son Steven.
They are visiting and sight seeing with us for
one week.

Gordon and I met them for the first time while
we were traveling. We knew Maria's mother
was a cousin to my mother but my mother passed
away at 43 years old and that was when we stopped
knowing who was who. My mother's cousin that we
knew moved back to Venezuela so I never expected
to meet any of our South American family. But while
visiting my mother's brother in Long Island another
cousin called, he came to see us and told us who was
who and where we could find them. We then went
from New York to Florida to meet my (Laura) long
lost family. It would be one of our fondest memories.

On Saturday we are having a get together and my niece
and another cousin will met Maria and Steve for the first
time. I am excited to get them together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: