Tuesday, December 02, 2008

MY FABULOUS DAY!!!!

I GOT THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER TODAY!!!!

I had bought 30 pairs of shoes at a garage sale. They were beautiful and I though I could make some money and sell them for a few dollars more than I bought them for. BUT no that was not the GOD plan. I kept trying to sell the shoes with no luck. People called and called but after making dates for the them to see the shoes no one show up. I even had them outside when my neighbor was having a garage sale and still not one sale. So I though I really need to get rid of these shoes so I called around for a place I could donate them - I really wanted to help woman who need some nice shoes for job interviews but this too did not work out either. BUT today I put a little chest of drawers out outside for someone to take and these three women came out of the house next door (they were the housekeepers). They wanted the drawers but they had a small car. We said if you really want the drawers we will save it for you. They were happy and said ok, then me in my quiet delicate voice I yell from the living room window, "any one out there like shoes?" The ladies got very excited and said "YES", I then said come on up and they did. They were so happy they hugged me and kept saying God will bless you, God will bless you. I said I am already blessed. So the 3 women went home with my beautiful shoes that were meant for them. I had those high heels for 1 1/2 years!

I was so happy all day.

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

A perfect Christmas gift, indeed!