Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Country Coach Rally Day 1

Wow, what an organized group of folks. No waiting to get in the fairgrounds. Welcome committee was great.

We are here at Eugene, OR. at the Country Coach rally for the next four days.

Last night we danced our butts off. It was a beach party theme. I wore my Hawiian stuff and it was great. When they did some Tom Jones, I stripped the bathing suit top off and throw it to the Tom Jones singer. Everyone loved it and so did I. It was great to have so much fun and to do it sober. I did not have to worrry about what I said or did. Of course the best part was NO Hang Over...

Country Coach is doing so much for us.
We are having our Silverleaf software updated for a great price.
The generator will be serviced.
A new ladder put on. One place we went to wanted $200 just to install the ladder. CC is putting the ladder on for FREE!!!!

The dinner was just fabulous last night. No complaints so far
JUST HAPPY CAMPERS

No comments: