Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunday, last day of Country Coach Rally

Oh my gosh, I could not believe it another busy and fun filled day.
Today started with breakfast with Gospel music, it was nice and pleasant. Later we went to seminars then we had the the CC team put on our ladder. Gordon finally got his ladder installed. CC installed it free.

Tonight the dinner and entertainment was sooooo good. Dinner was steak and crab cakes.

I knew Elvis was still alive and well and glad he along with Tom Jones and Buddy Holly could make it to the dance. I will be putting some pictures on tomorrow. I am to tired from all the fun we have been having.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy Gordon and Laura; We must say you guys are having way to much fun,enjoying your web . your new CC is very nice. nice upgrade and sounds like your happy, my sis and her husband had 2 cc,s and we traveled with them twice a great luxury coach.will see you at Winchester next monday.tell all our friends to save some fun for us. luv ya Chuck and Betty