Saturday, September 10, 2005

Eugene, Oregon - September 10, 2005

Gordon and I arrived in Eugene safe and sound.
We drove all around today to check our new home for the next week or so. On Monday we go to get our Corian fixed. Then we attend the Country Coach rally from the 14th to the 18th. We hope to attend lots of classes to learn more about our rig. We will also be attending the Crabfest in Winchester Bay hosted by our dear friends Mary and Elaine. I am so excited to see them again and get our freezer filled up with crab. It was so much fun last year.

We are paying $3.09 for diesle and remember we get about 7 .4 miles per gallon. We are still going to travel Gordon says he is not getting any younger. He is so good.

My phone is from Louisiana and therefore you may have trouble getting me. I am able to call out but we have been out of cell phone service for several weeks. We do have service now for the next couple of weeks and then who knows.

Bye for now, Laura

No comments: