Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday, September 16th

Day 2 was on Thursday and it was a wonderful day with lots of new stuff being installed on th e coach. Dinner was very disappointing. The table looked great and the food did too, BUT it was not. The ribs were so tough I did not eat them, the only good food on the plate was the corn. After giving them and A+ for the first dinner I was surprised and I would give them a D for showing up. The western music was good but let's face it we are old timers and we want old time music. I did not know many of the songs the western,Texas band did. They were good but again nothing like the night before.

I am still happy to be here.

Today CC is taking the ladies out to lunchs (free)
The boys are going to learn Texas Holdem and have a steak lunch. Gordon is going and I am too.
Bye for now

No comments: